Industrial Wireless Temperature Transducer (NPT mount)
|Standard parts||Max temperature range||Probe length||Probe type||Process connection|
The IWTTU Wireless Temperature Transducer is a cost effective replacement to a traditionally wired temperature transducer that offers the advantages of a low-cost installation in inaccessible and expensive installation environments.
It is easily paired to the compatible IWR family of single- or five-channel wireless receivers thus offering a “plug and play” solution to your temperature measurement applications.
The instrument uses either J or K type thermocouples or 3-wire RTD sensors fitted to an acetal housing giving excellent media compatibility for the harshest of applications. Compression fittings are available which allow the head to be orientated in the required direction.
The IWTTU sensor should be used with either an IWR-1 or IWR-5 receiver. A line-of-sight range of up to 750m is possible depending on the wireless receiver used (refer to datasheets IWR-1 & IWR-5 for further information).
Each device is temperature compensated, calibrated and supplied with a traceable serial number.
1/4"BSP mounted units are also available - see IWTT Series.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:-
- Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring – pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment
- Facilities management – boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring – tanks farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service Contract – temporary installation for servicing and field trials