Cynergy3 has both flowmeters and flow switches amongst its range of measuring instruments.
Cynergy3 Flow Sensors
Cynergy3 manufacture flowmeters and flow switches that can accurately measure liquid volumes ensuring correct dispensing in a wide range of industrial applications. Our ultrasonic flowmeters can be specified to have a range of outputs and are commonly used in hot or cold beverage dispensing providing reliable, safe, consistent results for customers. The flow switch acts on demand to start or stop the flow of liquid avoiding over or under filling.
Coolant flow is another important application where monitoring flow is necessary to keep cooling systems working effectively. Our flow switches can be programmed to automatically manage flow, activating or deactivating pumps as needed to keep flow within the recommended parameters.
What you need to know:
- A range of sensors suitable for many fluid types and temperatures including low flow applications
- Offered in a variety of sizes to fit a wide range of industry standard pipes
- A choice of inline or paddle switch options to suit your needs
- Ultrasonic Flowmeters that are unaffected by contaminants and automatically compensate for variations in temperature or viscosity
- Food safe products available, NSF approved
- WRAS approved for applications linked to the UK mains water supply
» How to select the correct Flow Sensor
» Chemical Process Flow Sensors