WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- This website, at www.cynergy3.com (“Website”) is operated by Cynergy3 Components Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 03049081 and have our registered office at 1 London Street, Reading, United Kingdom, RG1 4PN. Our main trading address is 7 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimbourne, Dorset BH21 7PE. Our VAT number is GB 921 9923 09. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44(0)1202 897969
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
- We may update our Website and change its content from time to time.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or free from interruption. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
VIRUSES AND MISUSE OF OUR WEBSITE
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text and graphics in the information contained in our Website is, and the intellectual property rights in them, are owned by, or licenced to, us. All such rights are reserved.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced.
- Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of our Website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- You must not modify any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our Website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Our status as the author of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely or to form part of any contract. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis on the content on our Website.
- Although we use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete, up to date or errors or omissions.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content in it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of or inability to use our Website;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website; or
- any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on our Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our Website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site. We have not control over the contents of these sites or resources.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in way that is fair and legal in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are governed by English law.
Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.